Friday, March 31, 2017

18 Obvious Photoshop Fails That Were Somehow Missed

SHARE
It's no secret that many magazines photoshop their images. I mean, even people online are doing the same thing. It seems like everyone is doing a little edit here and there to make sure that their photos look perfect. Hey, whatever floats your boat. 

Some photoshop jobs are barely noticeable, but others can look a little weird. When I say weird, I mean that some of these photoshop fails do not look humanlike. So creepy! Check out these 13 obvious photoshop fails! Some people definitely need to practice a little bit more. 

1. Gigi and Kendall 

This photoshop job is pretty freaky. Look how long Gigi's arm is. Dang, girl! 

2. Another One 

A Barbie doll probably has knee caps that are more defined. That's sad. 
3. Abs 

He has been hitting up the gym like no other. What's your workout plan? 

Stop the lies! 

You're not fooling anyone. 

4. Hair 

Photoshop is cheaper than extensions. 

5. Zendaya 

Zendaya spoke out about how disappointed she is about this photoshop job. Seriously, where did her hips go? 

6. Muscles 

Picking up that container is no problem for this muscular man. Reminds me of Popeye! 

I can't stop eye-rolling. 

7. Surfboard 

Forget a magic carpet ride, I want to go on a magic surfboard ride. 

8. Weights 

Do you even lift? 

9. Arm

I'm perplexed, and I also need to stop looking at this. It hurts my head. 

Why

Seriously, why would anyone photoshop an arm like that? I am really confused. 

10. Meghan Trainor

This is ridiculous. She's all about that bass, so how could anyone photoshop this? 

11. Priyanka Chopra

Her armpits have no lines? This looks so unnatural! 

12. Beyoncé

I'm pretty sure the name Beyoncé means perfection. Why would anyone edit her thigh? 

Seriously, she's amazing! 

13. Family 

Is your arm down or around her shoulder? Please let me know because I am confused. 

14. Superman ain't got nothing on this dude! 

15. Bruhhh, your face doesn't even match your body. 

Rookie mistake! 

You really need to! 

16. This is what happens when you break up with your boyfriend. 

I mean, if it's a cute photo of you, why not photoshop him out?

17. There is something that is not rightwith her leg. 

18. I'm loving this new couple! 

I had no idea that Selena had a new boyfriend. 

Me being skeptical after looking at every photo. 

What do you think is the biggest fail? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: