Monday, February 20, 2017

What Women Expect To Look Like vs What They Really Look Like

SHARE
I know that I like to picture what's happening in my life as perfection. It's so funny/sad when you feel great all day then realize your had crap in your teeth, your hair was doing something weird, and your outfit is a little wonky. I mean, as long as you have confidence right?

Take a look at this list of expectations vs. reality and identify with every single thing. I know you will.

1. Yup yup yup.

2. At least there aren't many mirrors around, amirite? 

3. Ouchie. 

4. High heel truths. 

Video by: Amanda Cerny

5. So I look cute when I'm angry? I'll take it. 

6. Seriously, why all the snot? 

7. I'd like to just keep on thinkin' I look like Beyonce thankyouverymuch.

Video by: Nick Settecase

8. What I think I'll look like with short bangs... 

9. Drowned rat much? 

10. This is my life. 

Video by: Gemma Luna

11. Don't get me started. 

12. No one wants to see that. 

13. All the yup. 

Video by: Jalen Moore

14. Sunburn after 15 mins is a reality. 

15. Hahaha, who jogs? 

Main image via How the Hell Did I End Up Here

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: