Saturday, February 18, 2017

19 Pics That Are A Goddamn Gift From The Internet

SHARE
The internet made you something today. Actually, it made you 19 of them. What did it make you? Laughs, that's what, and they're all wrapped up neatly in this article just for you. So start unwrapping and enjoy! 

1. I got a mushroom cut when I was five. It was no where near as bad as this

2. Exorcism for bonus points? 

3. "I hate you so much right now"

4. Selfie level: Master

5. You can tell she's mad by that stony expression 

6. Let me die already 

7. Looks like someone's been messing around with the time turner again! 

8. Fits like a glove 

9. I just have one more set! 

10. Living the life 

11. Only the finest for the finest 

12. Nailed it

13. That must have been one potent fart 

14. Need I say more? 

15. Boring wedding speeches? No problem

16. Austin, you saucy minx! 

17. Age has not been kind to Mr. Chandler Bing

18. That dog knows how to work it 

19. Yepppp

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: