Thursday, January 5, 2017

The Daily Dip: Funny Pic Dump #363

SHARE
I thought Pokémon Go taking over the internet would have ended by now. Turns out I was wrong. Very, very wrong. I haven't seen this kind of longevity online since that lion was killed in Zimbabwe. And SpongeGar/Sponge Caveman. He just wouldn't die.

But whatever, I'm just here to give the people the funnies they so desperately need in their life. And right now, y'all need Pokémon.

Enjoy :)

1. Funny, mine said to try something shorter.

*shit-eating grin emoticon*

2. There will be more Rattatas, bro.

3. Can't put a price on a staged viral image that will net untold thousands in ad revenue. 

4. You wheeze getting out of bed, but you think you can sneak up on a fly.

5. Adds +5 points to every cry of racism.

6. Nothing funny about this picture, just a really cool idea.

7. At least the nation's 10–35-year-old population is getting some sun. Finally.

8. The moths distracted us from the fact this was a horrendously boring game.

No. No, they didn't. It was bad.

9. "But mooooooooom." –Mannequin.

10. I saw a Tweet that said: "Pokémon Go has done more to help reduce obesity in America than Michelle Obama did in 7.5 years as first lady."

I laughed.

11. Martha's coming with me and imma squeeze her innards out all over my head.

12. I'm sure people travel to Iowa to see things like this.

13. 19-year-old me would be so stoked about the "Yet Another Fucking Music Festival." I'd have a weekend pass for sure.

14. That ought to get you off that DWI.

15. "...and you won't believe what she said next. Do you wanna know what she said next?" 

16. I need someone with horse-like reflexes to kick me in the mouth before I start arguing with my girlfriend.

17. We do need a long break from "anything else that is going on right now."

Fruits on the heads of animals seems like a good distraction...OH LOOK! A Machamp!

18. Your mom's face must look like the Milky Way.

19. I can't add anything of substance here. The roast and comment are perfect.

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: