Wednesday, January 18, 2017

12 Colorful Cities Around The Globe

SHARE
Once the summer hits, I'm ready to go on vacation. You see, I have a severe case of wanderlust. Don't worry, it's not contagious. Basically, it means I have a strong desire to travel. That desire is so strong that I even get excitement jitters when I'm at the airport. I'm just really delighted to explore a new city and learn about a new culture.  

Unfortunately, summer is almost over, and it's time to head back to reality. My vacation is done for now, and I can't wait for my next trip. In the meantime, I'll watch travel shows, look back at my old pictures, and listen to my friends' travelling stories. I will also be doing research on the next city I want to visit. So far, I really want to visit Morocco. One of the oldest cities in Morocco is covered in blue paint, and it looks breathtaking! 

Surprisingly, there are many cities around the world that are just as bright and vibrant as Morocco, and I definitely want to visit a unique city like that for my next vacation. Let's take a trip around the world and explore 12 colorful cities. Get your passport ready! 

1. La Boca, Buenos Aires, Argentina

This colorful city is a very popular destination for tourists who visit Argentina.  

2. Lombok, Indonesia 

Pink sand? So stunning! 

3. Chefchaouen, Morocco

Didn't I tell you it's breathtaking? I can't get over how beautiful that blue shade is. 

4. Havana, Cuba 

Ever since I watched Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights, I have always wanted to visit Cuba. 

5. Cinque Terre, Italy

I would love to get lost in this colorful city! 

6. Istanbul, Turkey 

As if I need another reason to go to Turkey! 

7. Guanajuato, Mexico 

Too beautiful for words! 

8. Chichibu, Japan

I would be so tempted to pick one of the flowers. They're just so pretty! 

9. Barcelona, Spain 

I can definitely see myself vacationing here for my next summer trip. 

10. Jodhpur, India

Although nobody knows the exact reason why the houses are painted blue, the tour guides in Jodhpur have their own theories. Some think it's because the blue paint keeps the houses cool. Others think it repels mosquitoes. What do you think?

11. Bo Kaap, Cape Town, South Africa

I want to live in the pink house! 

12. Wroclaw, Poland

This looks like the set of a Disney movie! Looks picture perfect. 

What colorful city would you want to visit? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: