Monday, December 26, 2016

9 Beauty Expectations Vs. Reality That Are So Relatable

SHARE
Putting on makeup is never easy! I have been practicing makeup for many years, and I still mess up a lot. So annoying. The first time I saw a contouring video, I thought I could recreate it easily. I learned the hard way that I couldn't. I mean, now I know how to, but it took me a long time to finally master this technique. I love to look back at all my beauty mistakes because they're hilarious. I'm sure you make mistakes too! Check out these very funny beauty expectations vs. reality that are very relatable! 

1. Whatever, it's close enough! 

2. YouTube tutorials are a lot harder than they look. 

I learned from firsthand experience!

3. Bedazzled makeup looks are super popular lately, so of course, many people are going to want to recreate them.

At least she's shining bright. 

4. Sheet masks are the best! 

But somehow I always end up looking like this when I wear them. 

5. Who doesn't love a cut-crease eyeshadow look? 

But it's very hard to recreate. 

6. Sometimes, overlining your lips can look quite obvious. 

Been there, done that! 

7. I love matte lipstick, but sometimes it can be so drying. 

Pretty much how I feel right now.

Need chapstick, now! 

8. Then I think to myself, have I always looked like this?

I hope not. 

9. It's pretty easy to get carried away. 

What's a beauty mistake that you have made in the past? Comment to let us know!

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: