Tuesday, December 6, 2016

17 Cringe-Worthy Third Wheel Moments

SHARE
For the majority of my semi-grown up life I have been the single friend, and I have made my peace with that. In all honesty, it really isn't that bad most of the time, especially when you're friends with both of them! 

But there are moments that are a little less than savory, moments when I really have felt like the third wheel. Did they do it on purpose? I doubt it, but that doesn't make the struggle any less real. 

That was until I saw these 16 pictures and realized that maybe I never had it that bad.

For the people below, being the third wheel is not just an occasional incident but a lifestyle they have mastered. 

1. High school memories.

2. This is an awkward third wheel moment in the making. 

3. Guess third wheels even happen between friends...sucks for that guy. 

4. Cuddle time! 

5. Sometimes there is no foreseeable end to being a third wheel.

6. What an intimate moment between friends.

7. Sometimes I wanna lie on the ground too, waiting for my friends to say goodbye. 

8. YAY prom! 

9. Giving up on the hike or his hangouts? Hard to tell. 

10. Single friends serve a purpose too, ya know. 

11. Gotta love being separated from your friends. 

12. It's so nice someone was there to capture the moment. 

13. He's loving every minute of it. 

14. Everyone deserves someone, even if it is a tree. 

15. Accepting it is the first step.

16. It is important everyone's needs are met.

17. Yay for third wheeling! 

Main image via reddit / saiek

Collage images via 1. reddit / Brouje 2. reddit / ExiRo 3. reddit / IgnanceIsBliss

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: