Thursday, December 1, 2016

12 Perfect Facts About The Pussycat Dolls' Nicole Scherzinger

SHARE

One of the most iconic singers of our generation is Nicole Scherzinger.

She basically does it all. She was the lead singer in The Pussycat Dolls, she was a judge on The X Factor, helping nurture the next generation of singers – AND she dances.

Whenever I hear "Stickwitu" I just hear her! She's always super fun in her interviews and she actually has a lot of random secrets hidden that we think you should know.

Starting with...

1. Despite being in the public eye, she says she has crippling shyness.

She told the UK Daily Mail. "I come from a very religious, strict upbringing in Hawaii; my grandfather is a preacher. The first time I saw one of the stage outfits I had to wear for the Pussycat Dolls, I screamed."

2. Before joining the Pussycat Dolls, she was part of the one-hit wonder girl band, Eden's Crush whose biggest song was "Get Over Yourself."

The band was formed in the wake of the reality TV show called Popstars.

3. She can kick your butt at softball and she won't feel bad about it.

4. She actually has a massive scar that most people miss.

"I haven’t had a lot of injuries but I was burnt as a child and have a big scar on my hand because of it. I was also burnt on my face and my Grandmother put this Hawaiian plant on it and it healed."

5. She has the pipes for the West End production of Cats. I mean she also has the dancing training too.

She was also in the production of Rent!

6. She is a proud Christian and says she tries to make it to church every Sunday.

7. She was the inspiration to a song by the American rock band, 311. She even dated and was engaged to the lead singer, Nick Hexum.


8. She was the judge in both the American AND British versions of The X Factor.

9. She won Season 10 of Dancing With The Stars, just a couple years after she led the Pussycat Dolls.

10. When she was a 14-year old kid, she would swim around and sing her own version of The Little Mermaid for her first acting audition...

11. She said the weirdest thing that she's ever eaten was blowfish semen: "Oh my god... Blowfish semen. It’s a delicacy in Tokyo! Don’t do it when you’re drunk man."

12. She's half-Filipino and part Hawaiian and part Russian which she got from her momma.

Her last name "Scherzinger" comes from her German-American stepdad.

COMMENT and tell us what you love about her!

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: