Saturday, October 15, 2016

So Did You Mean You Don't Like Other Girls?

SHARE
Sometimes, dealing with people can become a little too much for us. 

Actually, depending on what you do, we can upgrade that to "all the time," because some jobs will put you in touch with more of them than others.  Or as the great Randall Graves once said, "This job would be great if it wasn't for the customers."

So if you're in the middle of a day where people have found a new way to be disappointing, you can take heart. Sure, they may make unrealistic demands and get mad about stuff that doesn't really matter, but it could always be worse.

I mean, they could start doing stuff like this.

1. Arguing? I'm pretty sure this is how you start a war now.

If they do it from far enough away, I'm pretty sure you're allowed to invade them just to get 'em to knock it off.

2. Apparently, somebody who really likes it when all their toppings slide to one half of the pizza.

I gotta tell you, there's nothing yummier than when you can't tell when one slice ends and the next one begins because all you can see is a formless mass of cheese.

3. The irony is that the suspect probably cut through that field because they thought there wouldn't be any witnesses.

At least people who snitch in the city don't have room to draw the cops a diagram.

4. Whoever they are, they apparently thought it was super important to put in the trademark.

I think a Coca-Cola employee just had a really rude awakening.

5. To be really sure, ask her what kind of drink she likes at Starbucks.

The Pumpkin Spice Latte is the answer you're looking for, but it's kind of a trick question regardless.  

6. Well, at least I'm having a dream where I'm on my way.

Plus, in the dream, one of the friends waiting on me is Bigfoot. Would you wake up from that? That's what I thought.

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: