Friday, September 2, 2016

19 People Who Have Life All Figured Out

SHARE
No matter how far you come in life, there's always going to be someone ahead of you. Doesn't matter what field we're talking about: business, happiness, satisfaction, money, etc. You're never going to be number one. We've discussed this before: you'd have to literally kill everyone else on the planet to ensure you were number one in every respect, and, let's be honest, you're not productive enough to be that prolific a serial killer!

And that's okay (with everyone, trust us)! The old saying goes, "If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room," and that's very true. So rather than envying those ahead of you in life, take the chance to talk to them about their lives. Their history. Their mistakes. Then learn from these and destroy them!

1. I want this dude on my Apocalypse team!

2. This is the kind of adult frugality I need in my life!

3. "These says I like to dedicate my Sunday to prepping for the week to come. It grounds me, you know..."

4. Also a handy way to make sure you follow through with your resolutions!

Advertisement
SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: