Wednesday, August 31, 2016

The Perfect Guide To What Your Children Might Look Like

SHARE
When I think about having kids, I never wonder about what color eyes they might have or if they might be redheads because, well, my entire family is full of people with brown-eyed, brown-haired people. Woo. Then years of using the Punnett square told me one thing: "All of your kids will have dark features. Live it with, bro." How can you argue with science?

Then I learned that the Punnett square isn't all that and a bag of chips (source). *fist pump* Coupling that with this great infographic, I came to realize there's hope for some diversity. 

The genes your kids will inherit

My genes? Strong. Real strong. 

This is what their eye color might be

Hope for blue-eyed babies goes on.

The strong genes dominate

But genes can't always be predicted with certainty

Don't forget one thing, though: single genes don't determine most traits. Something like your skin color is determined by over 100 genes. In the end, I'll probably still have brown-haired, brown-eyed babies, but a man can dream!

Source: 9gag

Advertisement
SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: