Tuesday, August 30, 2016

24 Sweet Pics For Salty People

SHARE
So you wanna laugh, huh? Well, good, because that's what we're here for. I mean, what's the point of the internet if not for a good laugh? Yeah, yeah, flow of information, globalization, civil society, multidimensionality, blah, blah, blah...give us the memes already! 

1. Getting creative this holiday season 

2. Every time I try to get my life together 

3. It'll look great with the curtains 

4. Oh Shi—

5. She's a beauty 

6. I got some naughty pics on here 

7. Master-level camouflage

8. Just a drunk ass 

9. It'ssssss jusssssst sssoooo me

10. I had to include a second one 

11. Totally, bruh 

12. Wow someone's saltier than the ocean

13. That tie, though

14. Totes relatable 

15. That's one basic pug! 

16. Just struggling to keep a straight face 

17. Poor guy

18. Is all that breathing really necessary? 

19. Mom is ruthless 

20. Oh, you know, just drying my gums...

21. Kids these days and their technology...

22. Just how lettuce should be

23. That ain't real!

24. What sorcery is this?!

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: