Thursday, August 11, 2016

16 Hilarious 'Goals' We Should All Strive For

SHARE
It was Tony Robbins who said, "setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible," and I always agree with anyone who's richer than me, no matter what. So today I've compiled my own set of goals that I don't think are too unreasonable, much like agreeing with someone because they make more money than you. If you haven't caught on to my sarcasm yet, you will soon. I think you'll find that most of these "goals" are actually ridiculous and I'm a horrible, horrible person. So kick back, have a laugh and be inspired by these goals we should allshare...

1. Experience goals

2. Body goals 

3. Life goals

4. Retirement goals

5. Diet goals

6. Relationship goals

7. Strength goals

8. Honesty goals

9. Literary goals

10. Gym goals

11. Character goals

12. Texting goals

13. Hair goals

14. Family goals

15. Career goals 

16. And lastly, classic squad goals

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: