Tuesday, July 12, 2016

10 Magically Magnificent 'Harry Potter' Superfan Creations That Put Us Muggles To Shame

SHARE
For those of us who are utterly obsessed with all things Harry Potter,there have been many times where we wish that we could bring the wizarding world to life. 

Some people have done just that by making some of the most amazing Harry Potter-inspired DIYs, and these crafty individuals have us believing that they might indeed have magical abilities. 

1. We're sure this legitimate witch used a quill and ink to hand paint the first page of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone on her wall. 

I would be constantly trying to turn the page, only to be reminded it is indeed a wall.

2. An actual magician built the Weasley clock to show where each family member was at a given time. 

Trey Bagley used his computer code skills — and most likely spells — to bring this clock to life. 

Meanwhile, I can't figure out how to get my Fitbit to show the right time.

3. This librarian built her very own cupboard under the stairs, completely decked out with all things Potter. 

Courtney McCarraher Bonnet transformed this space into the coziest little reading nook that makes us want to curl up and never leave. 

If we had this adorable cupboard under the stairs, we would spend all of our spare time reading every Harry Potter book over and over again.  

No other books are allowed!

4. This Sorting Hat Candle was created to determine which Hogwarts House you belong in, and it must be actual witchcraft. 

Muggle Library Candles made this candle so it starts out with white wax and then changes color as it burns to reveal whether you belong in Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff. WANT! 

5. This teacher channeled his inner Dumbledore to transform his classroom into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. 

Kyle Ely, a teacher from Oregon, put himself to work and created the ultimate classroom that would make any Potterfan eager to learn.


How jealous would you be if you were in the classroom next to the one that is basically Harry Potter IRL?

Also, how mad would the principal be if I tried to ram a trolley through the door? Super mad? Doing it anyways. 

This is literally like walking into the Headmaster's office. The only difference is that you wouldn't need a password to enter. Or...would you?

I would basically come up with random questions for my homework just to kick it in this office. 

6. These super cool parents are pretty much forcing their baby to love Harry Potter.

If I was ever a baby — and I think I was — I would have been super pumped to be brought home to this nursery. 

7. This mischievous witch or wizard painted the Marauder's Map on their closet doors. 

I'd very much want to say "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" every time I get dressed for a night on the town. It only makes sense. 

8. This bedroom has walls covered in astounding murals that pretty much transport you to any scene your little heart desires. 

Is that Hedwig coming to deliver my letter of acceptance?! 

If you turn one way in this room, you're in Diagon Alley. Turn another, and you're playing Quidditch. Turn again, and you're dizzy. 

I probably would never leave my room if I had these paintings covering my walls. Except for food. Definitely for food. 

9. This dad built an entire Diagon Alley replica in his very own driveway. 

Jonathan Chambers from Seattle had recently become unemployed and wanted to put his creativity to work, so he decided to build these Harry Potter storefronts.

Neighbors were able to walk through Chambers' very own Diagon Alley on October 31, giving trick-or-treaters a very magical Halloween. 

Jonathan and his family received many visitors, and they were also able to raise money for pancreatic cancer. 

Serious question: Are wands for purchase here, and can I get one?

10. This genius is my new hero for creating Quidditch Beer Pong. 

This is probably the best way to combine your adulting self with your love of Harry Potter. 

I'm going to assume that catching the golden snitch means doing a shot of tequila, and if it isn't then we need to rethink these rules. 

My magical heart is so shook with all of these creations. 

Which one of these wonders would make all of your Harry Potter dreams come true?

SHARE if you love Harry Potter and wish you could make the wizarding world come to life!

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: