Friday, April 15, 2016

12 Unexpected Uses For Concealer

SHARE
When you have dark circles under your eyes like me, then concealer is basically your best friend! I'm sorry to say this to my mascara, but concealer is more important to me. I don't wear it all the time, but when I do, I look like I had 16 hours of sleep, when in reality it might have been six hours, give or take. When I don't wear concealer, I get a lot of comments on how I look sick or tired. Um, yes, I am tired, but you're not supposed to see that. So do you understand why I love concealer so much? It's a gift from heaven! 

Not only does concealer hide my biggest flaw, but it also can do so many more things. I was shocked at how versatile concealer is, and once you read this list, so will you! Here are 12 unexpected ways to use concealer! 

1. Lips

Reshape your lips by lining them with concealer. Now use your lip liner to make them look fuller. 

2. Eyeliner

Winging out your eyeliner is honestly harder than rocket science. If you want to sharpen up your wing, then look no further! Apply some concealer on a brush, and then run that under the wing. Your eyeliner will look sharper than a knife. 

3. Lightening Up Your Brows 

Want the look of lighter brows? Well, you don't need any bleach to achieve that look. Dip a clean mascara wand into your concealer and brush that all over your brows. So cool! 

4. Eyelashes 

If you want your eyelashes to look more voluminous, then you need to apply concealer onto them before applying your mascara. I need to try this. 

5. Eyeshadow Primer 

Owning an eyeshadow primer isn't that important because you can use concealer instead. I do this all that time!

6. Prime Your Lips

Cancel out your natural lip color by applying concealer all over your lips. This will make the color of your lipstick stand out. 

7. Color Corrector 

Do you have a big red pimple that you need to conceal? If you don't have a green corrector, no worries. Mix a green eyeshadow with your concealer so that you can create a color corrector. So cool! 

8. Contouring 

You can enhance your body and face with concealers that are darker and lighter than your skin tone. You think I was bornwith these cheekbones?

9. Eyebrows

To make your eyebrows stand out, apply concealer onto your lower and upper brow bones. Eyebrows on fleek! 

10. Enhance Your Blush 

If you want to enhance the color of your blush, place concealer onto your cheeks and blend it out. Then add your blush on top! Your cheeks will look so rosy. 

11. Neutralize 

You can also use concealer to cancel out the darkness on your eyelids. 

12. Highlighter

Create your own highlighter by mixing concealer with a pearlized eyeshadow. Highlight on point! 

What's your favorite way to use concealer? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: