Saturday, April 16, 2016

12 Bits Of Good News That're Funny As They Are Fake

SHARE
If you ask me, the news could be spiced up a bit. I'm tired of hearing the same old drab about politics and disasters, I wanna have some fun! In some of these pics, the stories actually are real, but I really don't care if it's fake or not, I'm just in it for the lols! So lighten up and tune into these funny little bits of feel-good news...

1. Eye-witness report!

2. The more functional approach

3. He ditched the hat and got a job!

4. An actual bit of good news!

5. This cheered me up for some reason

6. Same, goat. Same...

7. The only politician I trust!

8. Fox news:

9. Let's get the experts on this

10. See? Now we're gettin' somewhere

11. Our top story tonight:

12. Lastly, I think what we learned today is that news is better when it's run for and by animals. If not, you end up with something like this:

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: