Monday, February 29, 2016

'Beauty And The Beast' Clothing Line Is Absolutely Beautiful

SHARE
I think everyone is a little excited for the new Beauty and the Beastmovie. I know that I am! There's so much hype around this film, and I'm sure that it will deliver. Ever since the new movie was announced, there have been many new products released. I saw a Beauty and the Beast makeup brush and face serum. So cool! If you're into all that merchandise, then you need to check out this Beauty and the Beastclothing line. It's so chic! Keep reading to check it out! 

Isn't Christopher Kane's Beauty and the Beast collection absolutely stunning?

This kind of reminds me of the Versace Medusa head! 

I'm totally into it. 

I really want this dress now. 

It's just so lovely! 

There's even jewelry in this line. 

I want to rock this around my neck so badly. 

The rose is just so cute! 

I'm just as excited as these fellows! 

Do you like this line? Comment to let us know! 

h/t Refinery29

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: