Monday, January 4, 2016

Well, It's Not My Fault They Don't Let You Do That At Work

SHARE
Do you ever find that on some days, it seems like you can take on pretty much any challenge? Like, this is pretty rare for some of us, but things just keep coming up and we somehow have the energy to handle all of it?

Like, I don't know if it's a full moon and we're part werewolf or what'sgoing on, but whenever this happens, I always think, "Man, where are you the rest of the week?" Most of the time, even getting up seems like a Herculean effort, so this type of thing just comes out of nowhere.

And yeah, it would definitely come in handy for all those times when we had to deal with this stuff.

1. And right at the bottom, we have "making the rest of this list into a giant paper airplane."

When we're really in the thick of it, someone could interrupt our paper with pretty much anything and we'd be down for it.

2. I find that for me, it's always something really specific that does this. 

If someone in my life messes up, I can let it slide. But if my computer does something even slightly inconvenient, I'll say the worst things I've ever said in my life to it. Like, it would just storm out of the room if it had legs.

3. Yeah, if you hit an age where that happens, that's just the time when all the fun has been sucked out of you.

It's watching paint dry from then on out, I guess.

4. Well, if it's trying to harsh your time off, that's when it's personal.

If you think you can't have fun out of spite, just wait until this happens to you.

5. And of course, you can't even look at each other when you're getting yelled at or you'll start laughing.

And then things just kind of spiral out of control from there.

6. I guess I now know why they always laughed really hard when I used words like "mature" or "experienced" to describe them.

And I think I also now know what happened after they stopped laughing.

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: