Wednesday, January 6, 2016

There Are Few Loves Greater Than That Between A Father And His Little Girl

SHARE
Sometimes the best way to show someone how you feel or to explain something is through actions instead of words. Art can even work better than actions and words combined, so this artist took her skills and talent and understanding of the love between a father and his daughter and turned it into beautiful artwork. Using watercolors, she created illustrations that explain that bond better than anything else could.

SHARE if you love your daddy-daughter bond.

• afternoon nap •

The coziest place is in the arms of Papa.

• taking washing day seriously •

A father can water your imagination like no other.

• walking high above the world•

He will show you the world from a whole new perspective. 

• sleep, my little one. i am here •

He will always be your Superman and protect you from every kind of monster.

• daddy's girl •

He will always show you the tenderness and care that his little girl deserves.

• stay by me •

"Sometimes she falls asleep holding on to my hand, I don't remove it. Those nights my back hurts but my heart is blooming."

• hoola hoop •


"I told her it wouldn't work...she said: 'papa, please!' little bug is still giggling!"

• big moose. little moose •

He will teach you everything he knows and do what he can to see your eyes light up and watch your sweet smile spread across your face.

• baggage overweight • 

"She doesn't handle it well when I go away on a business trip.. I don't handle it well either.."

• hm... •

You will challenge him as much as he challenges you.

• she loves puppet theater • 

Anything to see you smile.

• tea time, dada •

"No matter how busy I am, I can always enjoy a nice cup of magical rainbow tea." 

• bed. king size •

"When kiddo comes to sleep by me, that's how it looks and feels like."

SHARE if you love your daddy-daughter bond.

Main image via Instagram / @vskafandre

Collage image via Instagram / @vskafandre

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: