Saturday, January 30, 2016

16 Times You Were Mad For Absolutely No Reason

SHARE
You ever feel like being grumpy for no apparent reason? 

Some people call this "Monday."

Call it what you will, I truly think this is a feeling that plagues us all. We need to experience a down to appreciate an up, a winter to appreciate the summer and all that jazz you see on Instagram pictures from 14 year old girls. That doesn't mean that when people are irrationally upset, we can't poke fun at them... even just a little bit.

And that's what today's article focuses on: lighthearted jokes about people (and pets) who probably aren't in a mood to have lighthearted jokes made about them.

Don't worry, we do it out of love.

1. I need to find out if someone's protesting something this weekend. I want to make this sign.

2. "No, no, no. I wake YOU up. Not the other way around. I'm going back to bed."

3. "It's too hot in this pan." –angry eggs

4. "I said I've GOT it, Stacey! I've done this before."

5. When Santa has had one too many alcoholic egg nogs and tells the kids to "Smile... or else."

6. Cats being angsty 13-year-olds.

7. Me during arguments with my girlfriend.

8. Why so mad, baby?

9. "What'd I tell you about touching the belly?"

10. No one's mad in this picture but Jimi Hendrix is looking like a boss reading MADMagazine.

That counts, right?

11. I believe it's pronounced "Mizz-ur-Rah," grandpa Simpson. 

Kinda like misery... the primary feeling of people who have to live in a place like Missouri. 

12. It's impossible to look that mad dressed as Tinkerbell. 

13. "We'll see who's laughing when I crap on the couch tonight."

14. "I will NOT wear that stupid sweater vest you knitted me. I'm a majestic, wild dog, not your child."

15. Taking playtime way more seriously than the other toddlers.

16. "I heard you say the walk word. I heard it! Don't pretend like you didn't."

Main image via reddit / zero2dope

Collage images via 1. Meme Center 2. Twitter / @Robert_Seholm 3. Imgur / MeShuggah

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: