Wednesday, January 27, 2016

16 Reasons That Prove Mila and Ashton's Romance Is Truly Epic

SHARE
The Ashton and Mila love story is one for the ages. She was 14 and he was 20 when they first kissed in 2000. But it wasn’t a real kiss. It was a just pretend kiss for That ‘70s Show which they were both starring in. But Mila later admitted she did have a crush on Ashton at the time. Over the next 11 years, Ashton and Mila both had long-term relationships with other people but kept in touch online. Then, soon after those relationships ended, they reconnected at an awards show. They promised they were going to take things slowly. Within two years they were married and had their first baby. Now they have two children and are living happily ever after. Could you imagine marrying the first person you kissed? 

1. Ashton and Mila were cast in That '70s Show in 1998, when Ashton was 20 years old and Mila was just 14. Between scenes, Ashton would help Mila with her science homework. 

2. In late 2000, they shared their first kiss. “I was so nervous and uncomfortable, I had the biggest crush on him,” she told a journalist the following year. It was Mila’s first kiss. 

3. When Ashton found out he was her first kiss and she was nervous, he couldn’t believe it. "I'm the first guy she kissed?" he said. "Oh my god, I had no idea! I'm so glad I didn't know that or it would've been too much pressure."

4. In 2002, Mila reportedly started seeing Macaulay Culkin. “We grew up together. You find a steady rock in your life and that's all you need. We have our ups and downs, but work through them."

Find out whether Mila was actually in love with Macaulay. 

5. By 2003, Ashton and Demi Moore began their much publicized romance and they were married within two years. 

6. Even though Ashton left That '70s Show in 2006, he and Mila remained friends. The cast would have regular catch-ups online. 

7. In 2011, Mila and Macaulay reportedly ended their relationship. Last year, Howard Stern asked if she was ever in love with Macaulay. “Honestly, who knows?” she said. 

8. In November 2011, Ashton and Demi announced their divorce after six years. Ashton tweeted: "I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail."

Did Ashton really invite Mila to a party to set her up with his friend?

9. In 2012, Mila was at an awards show when she saw Ashton for the first time in years. “I see this guy, and I see his back, and he’s really tall,” Mila said. “Then, he just turns around, and it was literally like if we were in a movie. The music would start playing and the violins would go..."

"I think for the first time ever he took my breath away… I was like f—, he’s good looking," she said.  

10. Ashton then invited Mila to a party at his place so he could set her up with his friend. Mila said when she walked into his house she suddenly felt nervous. “I literally was like… why am I nervous?" she said.

11. But as soon as Ashton laid eyes on Mila that night, his plans to introduce her to his friend went out the window. “Long story short, I didn’t leave till the next morning,” said Mila. “I didn't know that I was supposed to meet his friend until much later.”

12. “We started dating with the idea we both were never going to get married,” Mila said. "(Ashton) just got out of a marriage. I got out of a long relationship. I was single and having the best time ever.”

Ashton and Mila both said they wanted to take things slowly. 

13. But they started seeing more of each other. Mila appeared opposite Ashton on Two and a Half Men playing Vivian.

"I bet you only date hot actresses," Vivian says, to which Walden replies, "God, no. I'd never date an actress. They're all crazy."

14. As weeks turned into months, Ashton and Mila both assured each other that what they had wasn’t serious. I was like, 'I'm never getting married.' He's like, 'Great, neither am I!' ' A year later, we're like, 'Tomorrow, let's get married,'" she said. 

15. Ashton and Mia married in July 2015 after having their first child, Wyatt Isabelle, in October 2014.

16. Then in December last year, they had their second child, Dimitri. Both Ashton and Mila believe in keeping their relationship lowkey and out of the media. But some love stories are too good not to tell. 

Share if you agree! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: