Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Create These Magical Heat-Activated And Color-Changing Mugs In Just Three Easy Steps

SHARE
Whenever someone comes over to my apartment, I don't hide my obsession. I very proudly display my massive mug collection. I can't help but go into a store and want to buy all the mugs that they have on display. But sometimes, I get tired of them and wish I could design my own. And now there's an easy way to do it with a twist. You can make color-changing mugs in just three simple steps. Keep reading to find out how!

THE PRODUCTS YOU'LL NEED: Mug, stencil, Sharpie, paint pen, thermo powder, acrylic paint

STEP 1:Create a stencil of the design you want and then use a Sharpie to outline it onto your mug. 

STEP 2:Take a paint pen and color in your design. Leave it to dry for 24 hours, and then bake the mug in the oven for 35 minutes at 350°. This seals in the design and the color.

STEP 3: Mix the thermo powder and acrylic paint together. Take a paint brush and dip it into the mixture to go over your design. Let it dry for 4 hours.

Pour your coffee or tea into your mug and watch the color of your design change. SHARE if you love this idea and want to try it out yourself!

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: