Tuesday, December 1, 2015

5 Ways You've Probably Never Thought To Use Nail Polish Remover

SHARE
Advertisement
If you know me, you know I never have nail polish on. But sometimes, I get into an adventurous mood, and I decide to paint my nails. The other day, I was feeling extra bold, and I added bulky nail decor to my nails. I was applying nail glue to the nail decor and when doing so, I accidentally got glue on my fingers. I started to panic because the nail glue would not budge! Thankfully, I saw this video before I did my nails, and I learned that nail polish remover can remove the pesky nail glue that got stuck to my fingers. Yay! Nail polish remover saved the day, and the power of this product does not stop there. In this video, you will learn so many unique ways to use nail polish remover! So cool! 

These hacks are awesome! My favorite hack is the one that removes permanent marker. The stains vanished before my eyes. Amazing! 

Acetone is very powerful liquid solvent, so make sure it is in your nail polish remover for these hacks.

I'm going to start using my nail polish remover to the fullest! What about you? Comment to let us know! 

Advertisement
SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: