Monday, December 7, 2015

28 Funny Pictures We Can All Laugh At

SHARE
Hail and well met, my dudes! It's that time again when we bring you the best and funniest the net has to offer. Everyone needs a good laugh in their day, so let us help you out with that. I gotta say, we've got some good ones cooked up for ya here, so kick back and enjoy!

1. He's been working to the bone...

2. The internet is just a wealth of information!

3. I can't believe it's not better!

4. Exactly how I thought it would look...

5. Full immersion! 

6. Ah, Professor, we meet again!

7. A short-lived venture into the world of vegans

8. That's not what I meeeeeeean...

9. Life hack? Hmmm...

10. Might need some ice for that burn

11. Well, he's not wrong 

12. Now that's news worth covering!

13. You wanna start a dumb fight? 'Cause this is how you start a dumb fight!

14. They can read me like an open book

15. The struggle is real

16. When it rains, it pours...

17. Our childhood was hardcore

18. I see food, I eat it!

19. I'd say the latter!

20. The perfect comeback for this common situation...

21. Tag a friend who would do this!

22. But really, how can you top this?!

23. I guess I'm a "Lungo Decaffinato" — how about you?

24. For this one, I just wanted to show you guys a pic of my new crush! ♥♥♥

25. They say to never judge a book by its cover, but...

26. Silky smooth, my dude

27. I mean, he's not that far off...

28. Ironically, she has found nothing fishy about this

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: