Monday, November 30, 2015

Proof That Makeup Is An Art

SHARE
My everyday makeup look is pretty boring. I mean, lipstick and mascara aren't too creative. But whenever I have the time, I love to go crazy with different colors. My face is a canvas, so why not? Makeup is truly an art. Some looks that people create are breathtaking. Keep reading to check out some gorgeous makeup looks that prove that makeup is an art!

She's a star girl! 

Also, what a perfect way to cover up under your eyes. 

This is some next-level highlight. 

So much depth to this blue, purple, and green highlight. 

Are those crystals growing off his skin? 

So fancy. 

This is beyond gorgeous.

What a beautiful crown. 

Breathtaking! 

It really is. 

I'm loving this rainbow splatter.

So bright and fun. 

What's your favorite look? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: