Wednesday, November 11, 2015

18 Prank Pictures To Bring Out The Laughter

SHARE
I feel I speak for everyone when I say being pranked sucks, but watching someone else go through the torment of being played for a fool is quite amusing. I know sitting behind a computer screen posting prank pictures and riffing off the victims makes me a hypocrite, but I'm alright with that.  Karma typically gets the better of me once a year on the morning of April 1 — otherwise known as April Fools. So in a way, I earned the right to poke fun. And poke fun I will. 

1. As a non-morning person, I can't think of anything more annoying than being surrounded by smiling balloons in the morning

2. Well played, good sir

3. This is just plain cruel

Poor girl

4. Space office prank is simple but effective

5. The lead up to this is more devious than the prank itself

*slow clap*

6. You can never go wrong with the water-filled cups prank

7. When the office becomes a dictatorship and no one notices

8. This guy who loved his stay at the hotel so much he left the staff with a parting gift

9. I hope they weren't in a rush

10. The master troll lives in Milwaukee, apparently

11. You are what you eat?

I don't know, I got nothin' 

12. Such a classic

13. Easier than filling a room full of balloons with relatively similar effect

14. When the work-reward of your prank doesn't really add up

In other words, building a water bottle wall is a bad prank

15. The commitment it took to harvest this prank is what really did it for me

16. When you leave your Facebook logged in and your boyfriend takes full advantage

17. Glad to see the police-firefighter rivalry is still going strong

18. The smell was so repugnant it smoked out the store




SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: