Sunday, November 29, 2015

17 Relationship Problems Men Will Understand

SHARE
I don't know much about relationships because I haven't been in many. Therefore,  I won't pretend to be some sort of love guru. I'll let these pictures do all the talking for me.

1. That'll show her

2. The grass is always greener

3. When you spend so much time together you practically become the same person

4. In my mind, this is accurate

5. She's moving in already

6. Problem

7. Solution

8. This is what instant regret looks like

9. When you fight because you haven't fought in a while

10. You had a good run

11. Once a month

12. This is bad

13. It'll be like she never left

14. You can't win

15. And so many others, too

16. And then she makes you carry half of it, too?

17. If only there was a place you could trade her in...

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: