Monday, November 16, 2015

17 Nerds Unapologetic About Their Nerdiness

SHARE
Part of becoming an adult is realizing that nerdiness is cool. No grownup ever wants to be the dumbest person in the room. I believe kids should feel the same way, but the fact of the matter is it doesn't really matter when you're young. Growing up, my parents used to say things like "knowledge is power," or, "if you don't do your homework, you'll up on the streets begging for bus change like your uncle Jerry." I didn't care. At the age of 10, ball was life and I was going to the show. My dad is five-foot-six on a good day, and my mother is much shorter. They could've hit me with the hard truth right then and there, but they didn't. It took me until university to figure out learning was pretty dope and the nerds I used to poke fun at had it right all along. So here's me making amends with this list of nerds who are unapologetically open about their nerdiness. 

1. A joke the nerds reading this will enjoy

2. I'll leave you to it then

3. An amazing accomplishment to say the least

4. The insult is nerdier than the question

5. If you hang around nerds long enough you're bound to learn something

It's essentially the plot of the Big Bang Theory: dumb blonde hangs out with four nerds and becomes marginally smarter over time

6. When you're too smart to give a simple answer

7. There's so much nerd in this photo I don't know where to begin

8. Birthday or graduation card idea for your nerdy child

9. This may or may not enrage the real nerds, but Pez Yoda looks like Gollum

10. Part of being smart and well-read is having the wit to think of clever comebacks

11. They're speaking a language I do not understand

12. You have to be pretty nerdy before you can even think of making this joke

13. When nerds run your school

14. What you get when two nerds date

15. Remember, this was posted for a reason

16. I just don't see how Bones found its way into the discussion

17. Nothin' like a bunch of nerds having a heartwarming, nerdy conversation

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: