Wednesday, September 9, 2015

23 Stanky Pics That Might Also Be Funny

SHARE
Do you smell that? It kinda stinks. But there's a hint of something else...Dannn...DAAAA...DANKNESS. Yep, these pics bring the dank stank, and if you don't know what I mean, you will soon! 

1. The epitome of a sugar coma 

2. Spread that festive feeling

3. Aww, Mom!

4. It's a cruel world 

5. Thank God Netflix is a thing now

6. Dat booty, tho...

7. Kids these days...

8. They probably drew a big wiener on his face too

9. There's always a silver lining 

10. Bae wants to roleplay 

11. Oh great...I can hardly wait

12. This is the life

13. Looking spiffier than Grandma's china 

14. But I wore the corset that's easier to unlace...

15. "My daughter got it for me, isn't it cute?"

16. Mom's trippin'

17. Dudes with teeth like this have a 125% chance of being a good boy

18. Don't kinkshame

19. His face says it all

20. You won't catch me outside, how bow dah

21. When dudes try to flirt

22. I mean, they're not wrong...

23. A thief 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: