Wednesday, September 30, 2015

16 Pictures That Perfectly Describe Dog Logic

SHARE
Dogs live in their own world with their own logic...and humans love it!

We get a total kick out of watching our furry, four-legged friends do the funniest of things. 

And why wouldn't we? It's. So. Awesome.

Take these 16 dogs for example: what are they even doing?! Only they really know...we humans just have to sit back and appreciate it for what it is! 

SHARE with every dog lover you know! 

1. I am dog. Dog can do anything. 

2. I don't want IN the bath, but I don't want you in there either...

3. If we sleeps like this, Mom can't move us. 

4. I'm not REALLY on the couch...

5. There is nothing too big for me to eats. 

6. If it looks, feels, or smells awesome, roll around in it.

7. If I sits here, peoples will thinks I need help and give me treats. 

8. Technically, I didn't leave the yard. Technically, I didn't break any rules...technically. 

9. If I finds it, I wrecks it. 

10. If I looks like this, they'll turn the car around and I won't have to vet today. 

11. Photo time? More like sprinting time! 

12. I'd rather watch dogs than act like one. No, I don't want to play fetch. Yes, I would like some toast and eggs with my TV time. 

13. It's a dog thing, Mom. 

14. It made sense at the time, Dad. 

15. This means you're taking me with you, right? 

16. This makes me a lap dog. 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: