Thursday, August 13, 2015

23 Times Not A Single Drop Of Effort Was Made Whatsoever

SHARE
In North American culture, laziness is a widespread phenomenon that is often confused with efficiency. Everywhere you look people are trying to find the easiest way out of a prior commitment, an excuse to bypass physical activity or a safe place to hide from responsibility. Our giant human brains can come up with some pretty creative ways to avoid exerting even the smallest amount of energy. Some would argue that many inventions were born out of laziness and the desire to simplify a redundant task. To those people I say "touché," but none of the things you are about to see are clever enough to be considered an invention. 

1. I get it. Stairs suck and going outside is overrated. 

2. I also FaceTime my oven, but for totally different reasons. 

3. Is toast even toast if it's not warm?

4. This piece is a modern take on the traditional snowman. 

It speaks to me. 

#7 is really bringing that holiday cheer. 

5. I wish my arms were long enough to pull this shit. 

6. It may be just as effective, but it's definitely not as delicious. 

7. So much holiday cheer in this one. 

We get the point. 

8. Walking the dog has never been more awkward. 

#10 exemplifies everything wrong with Generation Y. 

9. It must be worth the wait. 

10. The irony is strong here. 

Way to confirm all of the stereotypical notions you probably set out to disprove. 

11. Now all you have to do is teach him to open the fridge door without opposable thumbs. 

12. This is basically how I eat my breakfast in the morning. 

I've done #14 so many times. Mostly because I hate talking to people. 

13. You should have just stayed home. 

14. This is the way of the future. 

Prepare yourself. 

15. Beauty is literally all illusion anyway. 

16. He's onto you. 

17. Or, a more likely story was that Bobo the clown's replacement wasn't nearly as skilled at face painting as his predecessor. 

18. For the child who lacks any artistic vision. 

19. Well, at least they hung it overhand (the ONLY way to hang toilet paper). 

20. Behold, the pinnacle of modern engineering. 

21. My kind of motto. 

22. Trust me, this new nail look is definitely going to start trending. 

23. Rest easy knowing nothing was accomplished. 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: