Saturday, August 15, 2015

20 Pic Dump Pics Dumped Picture Perfectly

SHARE
It's that time again! Time to kick off your shoes, open a bag of jalapeno Cheetos, and scroll on through a mess of funny pics. With no rhyme or reason, I chose these simply because they made me laugh. There's no theme so don't bother looking for one, and no, this isn't an underhanded hint that there actually is a theme. Seriously, stop looking for cluesin this intro, you'll only end up confusingyourself and drawing connections that aren't there. Just scroll, click and laugh, why does everything have to be so "connected" all the time? Did you figure out the theme yet? No! There isn't one! 

Enjoy! 

1. I never believed in this type of thing 'til now...

2. I'm also not normally into art, but when you see something so beautiful... 

3. Music is getting better and better, too!

4. And I'm definitely gonna start checking out that pumpkin spice scene now

5. Well, I know what my plans are for tonight now...

6. Rather this than the new iPhone, amirite?

7. Just a quick recharge, babe

8. This actually happens more than I'd like to admit

9. These rebels are running wild, man

10. Now there's an upgrade we could all use...

11. Oh, this? This just my leg, whuddup?

12. But this, this one is much more in the realm of my reality...

13. Ah well, she won't accomplish much anyway, I guess

14. Bet you didn't expect to learn something here today, too

15. What a scammer 

16. This is a good point — I always felt bad for this guy/vegetable 

17. If you haven't noticed by now, I love me some good memes. Always have! 

18. Finally, someone has the guts to stand up for what really matters...

19. But mooOOoom!

20. And we'll end with a bit of relief

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: