Friday, July 17, 2015

24 Rude People With Enough Attitude To Throw A Shade Parade

SHARE
Sometimes people are just born salty, sometimes they catch some sass along the way. Regardless, the people in this article are always a little too much to handle. Even on a good day, you'll want to run for cover when they really get going. After you've finished reading this article, my guess is that you'll want to do the same. 

1. When you're only concerned about yourself.

2. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

3. This dude would be at the very bottom of my MySpace friends list.

4. She just curved herself out of 20 bucks.

5. When mom calls your bluff.

6. This guy is lucky that I'm not his neighbor.

7. This teacher knows what's up.

There should also be subway station shaming. 

*8. Remind me never to move close to this con artist.

9. When I'm sorry just ain't good enough.

10. Just because you moved out, doesn't mean your mom has to stop being petty.

11. He should consider himself lucky.

12. Where can I get me one of these salty shirts?

13. I guarantee this will be next year's Christmas card.

14. Even when he's off the clock, he's still savage AF.

15. Drama Queen of this castle.

16. There's always a douche on the other side of the computer screen. 

It's the risk you take.

17. At first I was like "EW"!

18. ...but then I was like "RUDE"!

19. This is why she can't take him to nice places.

20. First Siri, now this crap!

22. Well, this went from really sweet...

23. ...to really sour...

24. ...to really, really sad. 

24. Could have just cropped the photo, but I guess that wouldn't be shady enough.

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: