Wednesday, July 22, 2015

16 Funny Pics That Make The Day Better

SHARE
Well, I'm inviting you to unwind with me over a nice, relaxing, funny-ass pic dump. On my days off, I like a nice glass of sherry and a long, thick novel. Just kidding, I don't read and I barely know what sherry is. In the meantime, let's just have a laugh, since the internet's good for that, too!

1. It's a terrifying ride — just hang on!

2. How to tell that someone is siiiik AF

3. All I do is win... at video games

4. Game recognize game!

5. Dude, I'd watch it

6. Wrecked it? Or made it better?

7. I think the latter, but I could be terribly wrong...

8. You go, boyo!

9. It's easy, m'kay!?

10. How many of these remakes are they gonna do?!

11. 50 Shades Of Yaaaaay! 

12. I like my women like I like my coffee... I don't like coffee

13. Now that'sa professional I can trust!

14. We are the same, he and I...

15. ♪ Erryday I'm hustlin', hustle, hustle, hustlin' 

16. And lastly, the award for best answer in CAH goes to...

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: