Monday, June 1, 2015

8 Accent Nail Ideas That Will Spice Up Your French Manicure

SHARE
A French manicure is a classic nail look to go for. It's classy, chic, and timeless. I mean, it will never go out of style. As awesome as French manicures are, sometimes you want to spruce things up. That's what an accent nail is for. The choices for accent nails are endless. You can bedazzle them or add glitter. It's such an easy way to spruce up your nails. If you are looking for a way to liven up your French manicure, here are eight accent nail ideas. Honestly, I'm obsessed with all of them. I kind of wish I had more accent nails to paint!   

1. Glitter is always a great accent nail idea. 

So glamorous and easy to do. 

2. Obsessed with this accent nail!

It kind of reminds me of Sailor Moon's tiara. Love it! 

3. This design is a great way to add a pop of color to your manicure. 

So dainty. 

4. This little bow is too cute! 

It can make your manicure look so girly. 

5. This manicure would be perfect for Valentine's Day! 

Those little hearts just warm my heart up. 

6. This manicure reminds me of a seashell. 

A very glamorous seashell. 

7. Faded French manicures are so fabulous. 

The faux diamonds just make it even more fab. I really want to get a manicure like this. 

8. Red and gold go so well together! 

This would be perfect for winter. 

What's your favorite accent nail? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: