Sunday, May 31, 2015

16 Times Snapchat Got It Right

SHARE
Advertisement
Sometimes, Snapchat gets it right. The truth is out there...and these Snapchat users have uncovered it. I think that Snapchat can be a beautiful thing. Nudes, dick pics, and drunken ramblings aside, it's when the right-time-right-moment hits and you have the perfect caption that Snapchat really shines. Here are some of the masters of Snapchat who totally got it right.

When you look at these photos, you can't help but say, "SO true!"

1. So sad, but so true

2. He shall be that hero

3. This is why I read books on my iPhone now...no front cover to give it away

4. That time when this guy's mind was blown

5. That moment when you swear that your appliances have feelings

6. He'll look at you with those puppy-dog eyes and tell you he won't show anyone...DON'T BELIEVE HIM

7. Yup...

8. Double doubles all around!

9. I'll never look at cucumbers the same way again

10. Aaaaand then it goes viral, right?

11. This is me...any time I have pizza...or cake...or pie...

12. Priorities - you're doing it wrong

13. Pretty much

14. That about sums up our generation

15. "Sorry mom, I can't take out the garbage. I'm studying"

16. Seems legit

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: