Saturday, May 30, 2015

12 Notes Left For Awesome Servers By Lovely Customers

SHARE
It's so wonderful when we encounter something that firmly reminds us that there are good people in this world. There's an enormous array of situations where this happens, and, everyone has to agree, it's a downright delight to experience. 

One thing in relation to this subject we often see while perusing the internet is when people leave sweet and loving notes on receipts at restaurants. It's so thoughtful and makes people so happy, so it really makes you wonder why people (or you, or me) don't do it more! Maybe we should start, and here's some inspiration to get you going... 

1. How cute!

"Thank y'all so much! I loved meetin' you and your gorgeous girlfriend. Y'all have a great night!"

2. It's good to know people are watching out for you. 

"Mom 2 bee, good luck."

3. Emotional but lovely. 

"Today is my brother's B-day. He would have been 36 today. Every year I go eat his favorite meal (hot dogs) and tip the waitress his age. Happy B-day Wes."

4. Awwww. 

"If I had a nickle for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, well, I guess I'd have 5 cents."

5. Well that would be nice to know!

"You have a shiny personality."

6. Gotta give the proper amount of credit. 

"Nicest Person -0.06; Best Looking -0.16; Best Butt -0.32; Best Smile -0.11"

7. Pick a number between 1 and 10...

"This is what the '7' was for. You should have picked 10. You were great!"

8. I wish I'd get a note like this!

"I live across the bar on Utica and have been to every bar and restaurant in the neighborhood and I have to say you have the best service, and an awesome atmosphere. Congratulations and welcome!"

9. Drinks all around!

"You were an amazing waitress. Thank you so much for making this night a blast!

10. OMG so cute!

"Your smile should be registered with the FBI as a lethal weapon! I almost melted in my seat!"

11. Angelic. So sweet.  

"You're an angel."

12. Keep it simple!

"Thanks for being amazing!"

Main image source: Consumerist
Collage image source: Consumerist

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: