Wednesday, April 29, 2015

14 Boyfriends Who Are Definitely Going To Be Single

SHARE
There is an infinite number of ways in which a man can make his wonderful, sweet girlfriend angry in this life. I once got in trouble because I didn't look up the price of tickets to an event my girlfriend and I had already deemed too expensive to attend. The problem wasn't that I was being cheap or anything, because we'd already agreed on it. The problem was that I didn't "care" enough to look up the tickets myself after she had already exhausted every attempt to find cheaper ones.


What?

I know, right? However, there is obviously a different degree of severity for each little act. Some will be resolved rather quickly, others will see you on the couch for a week or so. Push your luck and you just might be looking at a complete nookie lockdown, and nothing is worse than a dry spell while in a relationship!

1. First of all, as a man, this one is understandable!

2. This man knows what his priorities are!

3. Thin ice, bub. Thin ice!

4. When protein is already bae!

5. *Hurries to the store to by Hot Cheetos to make sure there's some in the house*

6. If there's one thing I know, it's that this is going to end poorly!

7. This is too good an image not to use, no matter the consequences!

8. The petty is strong with this one!

9. One week a month, this could get you killed, my dude!

10. Almost made it!

11. No matter how you cut it, it's not going to help!

12. That was one word away from being sweet!

13. What's that they say about free milk and buying the cow and what not?

14. Pro: her body gets better. Con: you don't get to touch it!

15. All your presents are being returned, dude!

16. You ain't goin' anywhere!

17. At least he didn't go with "pussy!"

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: