Sunday, March 8, 2015

Jennifer Aniston Just Dropped Her Ultimate Sex Secret

SHARE
The woman who defined the '90s was on a little show called Friends.

Jennifer Aniston was the one who everyone wanted to either date or emulate. I mean, even her haircut was given a name, and for a while, EVERYONE had it.

She made a splash in movies and she's famous around the world. But she opened up about something she's been holding back for years.

So first off, Rachel from Friendswas known for doing a bunch of crazy stuff.

'Member this scene where she was willing to let Bruce Almighty enlarge her assets?

Yeah, I 'member.

The point is, she's not afraid to take risks. But then she played "Never Have I Ever" with Ellen on her show...

It started with, "Never have I ever joined the mile high club."

She said, "I have." The crowd went nuts. Ellen did, too.

Then, Ellen asked, "Never have I ever joined the mile high club in the cockpit."

Aniston said yes. 

And finally, she said sheepishly that she had DONE it with the pilot.

WHOA. Like, score.

COMMENTand tell us your greatest secret, too...

h/t: YouTube / TheEllenShow


SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: