Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Glitter Braids Are A Thing And We Couldn't Be Happier

SHARE
I would probably coat everything in glitter if I could. There's just something so special and magical about things that involve a little bit (or a lot) of sparkle. So when I discovered that glitter braids are now a thing, I was 100% thrilled. Glitter-accented braids are the perfect hair look for music festivals, holiday parties, and basically any other event that requires a little bit of drama. From cornrows to Dutch braids to fishtails, this list will seriously satisfy your craving for sparkles. So if you love a little shimmer and shine, keep reading for a list of 16 glitter braids that are totally giving us life. 

1. These glitter-encrusted Dutch braids are seriously to die for. I can't help but think how perfect this look would be for a holiday party!

2. First of all, I love her lilac-colored hair. Her braid was accented with just a hint of blueish glitter!

3. These rose gold braids look stunning with the added pink glitter. I wish I had a cool hair color like this...

4. Nina Dobrev opted for glittery cornrows for this year's American Music Awards. This is probably my favorite hairstyle I've ever seen on the actress. 

5. Between these sparkling braids, gold hair charms, and bejeweled headband, I'm totally unsure where to look first. Stunning!

6. These braids, ending in double space buns, were basically begging to be coated in glitter. 

7. This silver glitter stands out so well against her super-dark double Dutch braids. Girl, what are your hair growth secrets?!

8. This multicolor, glittery fishtail braid is actually what dreams are made of. I'm obsessed. 

9. These glittering cornrows and topknot would make for such a perfect music festival look! I also love her pearl face decals. 

10. I don't think a more fun or bold hairstyle has ever existed. These double Dutch braids were turned into space buns and coated with mermaid-inspired glitter. 

11. These triple cornrows and baby blue glitter make for such a whimsical, fairytale-inspired hairdo. 

12. These pink, purple, and blue glitter-infused braids are so beautiful. I love the tiny heart and star sequins! 

13. This gold glitter braid is seriously fit for a princess. I'm very tempted to try out this hair look over the holidays. 

14. I'm so into every single thing about this photo. I love how they just dumped gold glitter onto her Dutch braids and face. Wherever this is, I want to be there. 

15. Not into super-glitzy hairstyles? Try out a more subdued glitter braid look like this one, instead! 

16. These glittering double Dutch braids are giving me some serious hair envy. I'm so jealous of this girl's Rapunzel-like hair. 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: