Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Rose From 'Beauty And The Beast' Has Been Turned Into A Makeup Brush

SHARE
Are you excited for the new Beauty and the Beast film? I know that I am! There is so much hype around it, and I can't wait to watch it on the big screen. There has been a lot of cool merchandise that has come out because of the new movie, and it's just getting me more and more excited! The newest thing that has come out is inspired by the rose in the film. Keep reading to check it out!

We all know that iconic rose in Beauty and the Beast! 

It's pretty awesome that this makeup company was inspired by that beautiful flower! 

How beautiful is this? 

I'm so obsessed. 

It's so pretty that I don't think I could even use it. 

I don't want it to get dirty! 

Belle is just as shook as me when I first found out about this brush. 

I need it in my life. 

It's Belle-approved! 

Do you want this brush? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: