Tuesday, February 24, 2015

16 Pics That Are Just A Sunny Funny Good Time All Around

SHARE
Depending on where you are right now, the days may not be that lovely. They're cold, slushy and still kinda short, but it won't be long before all that nastiness is out of here. So let's kick back (indoors obviously, because eff that) and let the good feels in with another batch of memey freshness.

If it helps, you can pretend that Mr. Sun is dropping them from the sky like a couple of big-ass scoops of raisins.

So let's tuck into these 16 funny pics and welcome the sunny times on the way.

1. I don't think those are the kind of toys she's looking for, homie.

Just remember that Hulk needs a squad of Avengers to really get the job done.

2. Well, that's what happens when you don't put your hand up.

Sorry homie, I don't make the rules.

3. I feel you, I'd probably also do this to weed out anyone who's not down with the Cage man.

And the bold decision of making him a pickle shows you how down with new ideas the people you meet are. It's a can't-lose proposition, mannnn!

4. I feel like a lot of these hacks are coming from people who are just fucking with us.

This one's something else, though. It's like some type of shit the Joker would come up with. 

That's heavy, so this next one will be a little nicer.

5. For real, just keeping that thing from flying out is a feat on its own.

But as much fun as the flying teddy bear adventures would be, this homie is on a mission and we gotta respect that. 

6. Damn, sounds like a million dollar idea to me.

If Dunkin' Donuts actually does this, this memer will have changed the world and made two places do the fusion dance. If that ain't a legacy, I don't know what is.

7. "Yeeeeah, I am rockin' the shit out of this bike helmet and pink sunglasses."

To be fair, that's about the best I've seen anyone look while wearing those.

8. I think we should all have a traffic llama to mean mug asshole drivers.

They're expecting the finger, but they'll forget to honk from pure amazement at this. Makes sense, right?

I guess this is technically what they asked for...

9. As long as there are chips in that bag and not just air, I'd call it a win.

I guess I'd have to see which book it is first, though. If it's about taxes or something, that could actually make fast food less fun by association.

10. Whoa, I think I'd be too impressed by how good this is to even care that it's not what I meant.

Like fuck, he even made the kid's hair look wet!

11. Hey, we've all had our moments of weakness.

Although, it gets really bad if we do it again. The dog can't read so he's all good, but what's our excuse?

12. Hmm, that's a tough one. What do you ask a chicken that he hasn't already heard a million times?

Actually, I'd be more worried about what I'm gonna eat. I figure the date would be over pretty fast if something had a relative in it.

Well, at least there's one thing we can be totally sure about.

13. I guess I've heard worse ideas.

If you're not still mad after a bunch of dudes named Brian skydive into the place, the war is canceled.

14. Hahaha, this beats the hell out of looking at a picture of a messed up lung or something.

Plus, I'd probably be too busy going "teeth go up, teeth go down" over and over again to actually smoke them.

15. It's taken over 20 years, but we've finally found a use for the keytar.

Actually, I guess we can say the same thing about the platypus.

16. Hahaha, it looks like he's got something hilarious to tell you but doesn't want anyone else to hear.

You're a sly little devil, turtle homie.

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: