Wednesday, January 21, 2015

17 People Who Were Caught Red-Handed

SHARE
Let's face it, if it wasn't for the internet and the droves of trolls that populate it, we wouldn't witness even a fraction of the dumb shit that happens on a daily basis. I waste hours of my day looking at other people's misfortunes because they're hilarious. And I'd expect all of you to do the same for me if I screwed up even half as bad as some these clowns that break the internet. Social media is a beautiful tool. How else would I be able to find out that my ex-best friend from grade 6 walked in on his girlfriend hooking up with his second cousin, twice removed? 

Exactly. That shit is interesting. It's the only thing that adds color into my otherwise fruitless and boring life. I love reading about people who get caught red-handed because of something they posted to social media. I try to do my best to put as little of my information online as possible because I'm aware of the potential consequences. So when people get busted for airing their dirty laundry in a Facebook post, I can't help but laugh. Imagine how fun it must have been for me to write this article. 

1. Oh Snap! Mr. President just caught you sleeping through his speech

2. I'm guessing this wasn't the kind of surprise you were looking for 

3. Easter is around the corner. Better start hiding all the cocaine in Easter eggs

4. "Oh, oh god, she just caught me looking"

5. Nothing gets by the internet trolls these days

6. Demarcation is 9 tenths of the law, or something like that

To serve and protect my territory as I mark it as mine

7. You almost pulled it off, dude. I must say, I'm impressed 

If you thought this was an awful example, wait till you see how lame number 12 is

8. "I totally look like I'm just browsing Facebook, right?"

The crew has to get a look at dat ass, though

9. The day little Jimmy pitched his first tent 

Knowing how to pitch a proper tent is a skill every man should master. You never know when you might be stranded in the woods by yourself, or on a camping trip with a group attractive ladies

10. The look on this guy's face is priceless

You can tell his mind is in overdrive as he tries to think up ways to explain why he's with another girl

11. "Yeah, I meant sleep in the line before getting into the bar"

"Of course, babe. I totally saw you in line behind me, obviously"

12. That looks like it could be a home video 

13. A permanent reminder of the day you hit rock bottom

14. That day you almost got fired from your job 

15. That guy doesn't look anything like the person in the picture

Nice try, though

16. When Mom catches you twerkin' to Miley

17. Not only were you caught red-handed, but you also look like a huge idiot. Just sayin'

Main image via eBaum's World

Collage images via 1. imgur / RhincodonTypus1 2.eBaum's World

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: