Tuesday, January 13, 2015

16 Secret Lives Of Things That Aren't Alive

SHARE
Have you ever found something lying around the house that totally looks like a person? Maybe an input on your computer looks like it has eyes and a mouth, or maybe your bread looks like a dinosaur or something. There's actually a word for that, it's called "pareidolia." Your mind will actually recognize patterns that you see, but that aren't actually there. We've found a great bunch today, and most of them gave me a good chuckle, too!

Enjoy!

1. Fling this at a castle and see what happens!

2. "Hey there, handsome..."

3. Eggplant "likes" this.

4. This guy's branching out to something better!

5. "When our plan is complete, we will rule the world..."

6. "Hey, what's goin' on here?!?" — "Yeah, what's the big deal?!?"

7. Jaw dropping!

8. Ladies and Gentlemen, the 45th president of the United States of America

9. Who you callin' chicken???

10. "Okay, I'll talk! I'll talk!!!"

11. I guarantee these shoes were behind it!

12. And this guy just cannot believe it!

13. This is the look you see right before your grandma comes in for a kiss

14. "Me no want noodles, me want cookieee!"

15. You got this! Just stickto it!

16. I also love me some spaghetti


SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: