Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Girl Gets Her Wisdom Teeth Removed And Becomes Hilariously Emotional

SHARE
Advertisement
Nothing hits that funny bone quite like pumping a human being full of drugs and letting them say reputation-shattering things on camera for the world to see. That's why I internet every day. Today's victim of viral content is an anonymous Justin Bieber fangirl who just had her wisdom teeth removed and is now feeling the after-effects of some really, really good drugs.

I remember when I got my wisdom teeth removed. I felt fine the first night, so I assumed it wouldn't get any worse. I then decided to go to a party and play some beer pong for a few hours. Yep, I'm coming down from drugs and consuming alcohol, it was a hell of a time. It wasn't 'til about three or four games in that my gums started bleeding. Thankfully, the alcohol was numbing the pain (another terrific benefit of booze), so I was able to push through. 

Well, the next morning, after I spent most the night spitting up blood into a cup, I was not only hungover, but also in a ridiculous amount of pain because I had spent the entire night drinking, eating chips and talking. Apparently, you shouldn't do any of that stuff after mouth surgery. It's actually recommended that you limit talking, eating and any alcohol whatsoever. Imagine my surprise. Oh well, I got a story out of it...kinda like this chick.

Advertisement
SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: