Sunday, January 14, 2018

Your 'Stranger Things' Faves Are Fighting Over A Dog And It's TheContent You Deserve

SHARE

I honestly didn't think I could stan harder for the cast of Stranger Things, but this story proved me wrong yet again. 

According to David Harbour, who plays Chief Hopper on the show, he and Joe Keery, aka Steve Harrington, are in an epic battle to see which one of them can spend the most time with a Pomeranian. Have you ever heard anything so pure?

Don't worry, we have the receipts and they are glorious...

The competition started after Harbour posted a picture of himself and the dog on Instagram. 


Hesays he fell madly in love with the dog and honestly, how could you not?

The dog belongs to one of the show's makeup artists.

Well, Joe Keery wasn't having any of it and started texting Harbour selfies of himself hanging out with the dog to make Harbour jealous. 


"I would get so jealous and mad and rageful. So I do feel like there’s some kind of love triangle to be mined there with the two of us and the Pomeranian," said Harbour.


But to be honest, Joe wins because this photo belongs in a museum.

Even Finn Wolfhard got in on it. 


And he was Team Joe. Oh, and there's another dog!

The set of Stranger Thingsis clearly the world's best workplace.

Of course, we'll have to wait until they start filming for Season 3 to see if David Harbour will answer.  


Ugh. I'm sorry, but what am I supposed to do for the next year? Tell me, Duffer Brothers!

SHAREwith someone who loves Stranger Things!
Advertisement
SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: