Tuesday, January 30, 2018

16 Hilarious Pictures To Lift Your Spirits

SHARE
There's nothing better in this world than a picture that makes you laugh so hard that literal tears come out of your eyes. Thanks to the beauty of the internet, we've found some pictures that will at the very least make you snort-laugh in that embarrassing way we all do. Enjoy. 

1. Consistently happens.

And I will still buy it, every single time.

2. I paid way too much for this.

Super cute though.

3. What's one more puppy?!

Ideal text to get, honestly. 

4. Wait, is this the most relatable meme of 2017?

I THINK SO. Also, I am cringing just thinking about doing this. 

5. It me! It me!

Truly every night. 

6. Doing this to someone is a big fear of mine. 

It's happened, people! And it ain't pretty.

7. Should I learn how to hold my tongue though?

NAH.

8. There has never been a more accurate meme than this.

LEAVE ME ALONE FOREVER.

9. Um, do you really need a reason?

So when do I get my first paycheck?!

10. Dang, dad. That's cold.

But can I still drive it?

11. Me every single day. 

It's still meal prep, so....

12. Hope his actual mailbox ain't full.

Hope he's ready!

13. GIVE ME ALL OF THE FOOD, ALWAYS.

Let me live my life!

14. How dare anyone come at me like that.

Not. Cool. We can leave my love of reality TV out of this!

15. How dare he play grandma like that?

Poor Grandma! 

16. Like Brandy and Monica said...THE BOY IS MINE.

Get with it, y'all. 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: