Thursday, September 22, 2016

20 People Who Totally Set Themselves Up For This

SHARE
For centuries, we've understood the concept that for each action, there's an equal and opposite reaction. But apparently, not everyone received that memo. If you could use a good laugh, take a look at these people who shouldn't be surprised, because they got exactly what they set themselves up for.

1. I find that tourists often forget that wild animals are not toys for their entertainment. If you try to take a picture with a monkey, there's a very real possibility that you'll end up with rabies. 

2. He totally brought this upon himself. Hopefully in the future, he'll learn to be more specific when making his requests. In the meantime, he has to suffer in the cold.

3. If you see a sign that says "Wet Cement," listen to it. Otherwise, you'll end up trapped like this woman. I'm really curious to see how she's going to get out of this situation.

4. This car was parked in front of the trash cans on pickup day, and the garbage men were not pleased, so they blocked it in with the dumpsters. Karma stinks.

5. She got exactly what she asked for. Now he's still poor and has to go through the expensive and annoying process of legally getting his name changed. Thanks a lot.

6. Whenever I see cars passing on the shoulder during a traffic jam, this is exactly what I secretly hope will happen to them. It warms my heart to finally see it captured on camera.

7. This right here is parenting at its finest. I guarantee you that boy is never going to yell out the window at a jogger again. Or if he keeps doing it, at least he'll be in really good shape.

8. When buying a car, a little research can go a long way. Now this guy has to live with a terrible car and buyer's remorse. Thankfully he's warning others to not make the same mistake he did.

9. I'm not one to support cruel and unusual punishment, but I think this is completely justified. Now he's got a permanent reminder of the mistake he made. I really hope it's a tattoo of her face.

10. In the words of DJ Khaled, "Congratulations. You played yourself!" Imagine losing that much money in under a minute. If I snapchatted my credit card, my followers would be sadly disappointed after getting declined at McDonald's.

11. Let this be a reminder to us all, don't ask questions that you don't want to know the answer to. It sounds like he really dodged a bullet here though.

12. If you're ever involved in an accident and decide to flee the scene, just make sure you don't leave anything behind, ESPECIALLY NOT YOUR LICENSE PLATE. I love karma so much.

13. Ohh how the tables have turned. Hopefully her husband is nearby, because with an attitude like that, it's unlikely that anyone's going to help her out. She'll be stuck out there all night.

14. Pranks that backfire are my favorite kinds of pranks. He's going to be pretty sore after that fall. He'll probably need to sit in a chair, and I hope his friend kicks the leg off of it.

15. She was rude and got exactly what she had coming to her. I"m pretty impressed with those editing skills. It's like she was never even there in the first place.

16. I'm not really sure what his goal was here, but he clearly failed. His biggest mistake was pouring Pepsi into a Coke glass. That's just plain disgusting. Oh combining it with milk was pretty gross too...

17. This is a pretty hard prank to mess up, but somehow she managed to turn it back on herself. This reminds me, I think I need to start giving more bunny ears to my friends.

18. Public humiliation is a very effective punishment. I'm sure this woman would rather spend a few days in prison than be forced to stand out there while wearing this sign.

19. Something tells me that this guy didn't end up getting the job. Be nice to everyone you meet out in public, because one day that could end up being your boss.

20. He was trying to buy her love, but instead he just bought her a bouncy castle. This girl is my hero, and I would be honored to be invited to the bounce party.

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: