Friday, July 22, 2016

12 Times People Didn't Quite Get The Food They Were Expecting

SHARE
You can't always get what you want. But sometimes you get more... 
Thankfully for us, these people happened to record their most hilarious food mishaps and mix-ups. And it gets weird: you've been warned.

1. My love for you burns like a melted rainbow cookie. 

I'd still eat 'em.

2. Something was lost in translation. 

Taking food a bit too literally.

3. Did this guy order "one gross watermelon sludge smoothie, please"? 

You can keep your toxic juice. #thanksbutnothanks

More than a little disappointing.

4. In this case, I wouldn't be complaining. I'd be thanking the coffee gods.

Also, who orders a cup of water from Starbucks??

5. Am I taking an ink-blot test?

Whether it's a brain, a jellyfish, or a scene from that one video on reproduction we had to watch in health class, I'm not ready for this latte art first thing in the morning.

6. I could have sworn that I ordered a Cinnamon Latte.

I didn't see this on the menu last time...

Ewwwww.

7. This person is craving a cruel and painful death.

I have been pranked by this. As I chewed on a mixture of chocolate, peanut butter and artificial fruit flavors, I stared into the eyes of the devil who did this to me and telepathically prepared him for his demise.

8. This is a new take on hot curry.

9. Deception level: Mom

I don't know whether to be disappointed or impressed.

I eat what I want!

10. I will have 1lb of your finest face meat, thank you.

If you didn't have a fear of clowns before, you will now.

11. This is exactly how I like my pizza. Hot, fresh, and melted to the bottom of the oven.

12. I always knew McDonald's made some sort of deal with the devil. 

PROOF. This explains why their sundaes are so sinfully delicious. 

I'm Lovin' It.

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: