Thursday, January 14, 2016

15 Animal Haircuts That Came Out Purrfectly

SHARE
Nothing says "I have a vibrant and fulfilling life" more than giving your pets elaborate haircuts to impress your friends on social media. Oh, you know I'm right.

Be that as it may, "pets with ridiculous haircuts" does make for a funny collection of photos and captions. I mean, you can almost see the dissatisfaction in the faces of the cats in this article. Just when you think cats couldn't be any more cranky, people go out and shave them into ridiculous pieces of living art and it brings the crankiness to new levels. 

But forget talking about it, let's just dive right in and feast our eyes on the masterpieces that are these hilariously shaved and permed felines and canines...and alpacas.

1. "I said take a little off the head, not turn me into sliced bread."

2. "You said the other cats wouldn't make fun of me."

3. How every mom thinks their kids look for class picture day. 

4. "Which of you did this to me?"

5. "It was the '90s, I was in denial about my hair loss at the time."

6. '80s hair metal will never die. 

7. "If I rawr like a lion...will you feed me then?"

8. Bet you never knew India has camel haircut competitions. 

9. "I swear I am moving out when I turn 18."

10. Yes...there are Brazilians for alpacas.

11. I feel like this is something that'd happen in Japan. I'm right, aren't I?

12. He looks like he's going to start talking about what a bad year it's been for the corn crops. 

13. Sons of Woofarchy

14. Is this illegal? I think it should be illegal.

15. This is your reward for staying 'til the end.

Main image via reddit / Froogler

Collage images via 1. Pinterest / Karen Ercolano 2. reddit /bobored 3.Mom

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: